- Ghosts of Retribution - Our Chapter
- Silent Guardians - Chapter tasked to protect Forbidden worlds.
- Ultramarines - Arguably the most influential Chapter in the whole of Imperium.
- Black Templars - The biggest Chapter in existence, divided in eternal Crusade.
- Raven Guard - The progenitors of the Ghosts of Retribution, masters of stealth and speed.
- Imperial Fists - One of the 1st Founding Chapters, legendary sons of Dorn.
- Fated Chapters - Mysterious list of Chapters that don't seem to be connected anyhow, however they were mentioned by mutated marine Sixtus Acenos during the Operation Ghostly Justice on Inaria.
- Iron Monks - Faction within Ecclesiarchy that favours strong rule of Ministorium and protecting the weak.
- Eaglebearers - Moderate Adeptus Ministorium faction that favours unity, expansion and has strong ties with nobility.
- White Preachers - Radical faction within Ecclesiarchy that follows the 'Thought of Gudrun' and promotes non-violent approach to solving problems.
- Order of Bloody Tears - Official military forces of Ecclesiarchy in Sector Deus.
- Nestorian Learners - academic school of thought that originated in the Forge World Nestorium know for it's unorthodox interpretation of Omnisiah's teachings.
- Organicists - Adeptus Mechanicus philosophical school that is arguing for more biological and genetical augmentation of human form, instead of cybernetics. They are based in Sector Deus on Agrotus.
- Ionian Veterans - a group of like-minded former soldiers from Ionian Crusades.
- Merchant League - a gathering of bankers, businessmen, rich nobles and traders from Sector Deus.
- Mechanicus Combine - Adeptus Mechanicus financial branch, specialising in trading rare technological wonders.
- Chartist Captains - A broad category that encompasses all independent shipmasters who do not possess a Rogue Trader warrant.
- Rogue Traders - Enigmatic and potentially powerful dyansties who travel the void for personal profit with the blessing of the Imperium.
- Imperial Guard - The Imperium's enormous ground forces, mostly deployed to reclaim lost worlds or - more commonly - to reinforce Planetary Defence Forces in dire need.
- Imperial Navy - The Imperial Navy is responsible for the fleets of starships that maintain order in the Imperium.
- Nobility - the aristocracy that rule the Imperium in the name of the High Lords of Terra.
- Peaceful wrath inquisitional crew - an inquisition commission led by Jean Delanova, who uses the Peaceful wrath light cruiser as a base of operation.
- Red Giants - Renegade Space Marine Chapter.
- Seekers - Eldar Outcasts from Wuxide Craftworld
- Wuxide Craftworld - Eldar stronghold operating within Sector Deus
- Wrath - Men of Iron that came to Mormark in 325.M41
- Troat Rippaz - One of the major Ork Clans in Sector Deus. Their main stronghold is on Ord.
- Blood Axes - One of the biggest and oldest Ork Clans in entire Milky Way. They are based on Pexar.
- Styrian Triarchy - non-Imperial interstellar human empire that dominates Subsector Mortis.
- Proselytes of Monophysitism - Dark Mechanicus faction