- Name: Klementhos
- Rank: Master Apothecary
- Born: 245.M41
- Cult: Chapter Cult
- Status: Serving the Chapter
- About: Klementhos is one of those very few marines in the Chapter that are older than Chapter Master. He was one of the firsts Ghosts to be initiated even before the command structure was fully installed and played a part in creation of many of his younger brothers. He also is a little bit different from other brothers - his hair is albino white instead of usual Raven black, so there are rumours amongst brothers, that he isn't a true Ghosts, but rather just one of the early prototypes that wasn't recycled. As Klementhos is probably the only one with sufficient skill in the Chapter to test these claims, this will most likely remain a secret. Klementhos has recently taken up to train two promising brothers as Apothecary Sergeants, who would be able to take up his mantle if something would happen to him - Neiton and Avicenor.
Skills & TraitsEdit
- Intelligence 55
- +Medicae (+30)
- +Genetics (+6)
- +Inventor(chance to improve existing ideas/designs)
- +Apothecary Knowledge(Does 30% more damage against space marines with close combat weapons)
- Lifesaver(50% to (once per session) try saving a mortally wounded character)
- Artificer Power Armour
- Diagnostor Helmet - Apothecaries often replace their usual helmet with a Diagnostor Helmet, which contains upgraded Auto-senses and readouts to assist with their charge of treating the injured and maintaining their Battle-Brothers’ physical combat readiness.
- Bolt Pistol
- Frag and Krak Grenades
- Narthecium - The tool of an Apothecary’s trade, a Narthecium contains implements specially designed for Space Marine physiology and for performing first aid without having to remove the patient’s Power Armour. It also comprises various counterseptics, skin patches, transfusions and other compounds engineered for the Space Marines’ physiology, and several stasis tubes for storing recovered gene-seed.
- Reductor - Retrieval and storage of a fallen Battle-Brother’s gene-seed is so critical that Apothecaries carry a special tool for this operation. While a Reductor is not required for Progenoid removal, it significantly reduces the time. This surgical implement fastens under the wrist. It includes a monomolecular saw for penetrating Power Armour and Ossmodula-enhanced rib cages, and a diamantine-tipped extractor drill.
Don't insult me, boy. I remember you floating in the fluid-tank, I remember you scream on the table when Magos Faustus operated on you, I remember you from the very beginning and I know what kind of marine you are to the last cell in your body. I cast my vote against you taking up the seat of Chapter Master.
- Klementhos to Arcon, in Emergency Chapter Council Meeting regarding the election of new Chapter Master(317.M41)